1. What is MBBG - Guaranteed Investment Note (Term Financing)?
MBBG is a type of monthly payment product under Guaranteed Investment Note which is quite similar to the current Business Term Financing, however it is often issued to smaller & younger SMEs with smaller financing amounts.
2. What is the average return rate for this product?
4 - 8% per annum.
3. What is the payment structure?
Monthly payments of principal and returns earned.
4. Is there an early payment fee?
No, there is no early payment fee for investors.
5. Is there late return charged?
No, there is no late return fee for investors.
6. What is the tenure?
1 - 24 months.
7. What is the Service Fee?
2% on principal and returns.
8. What happens in a case of Delinquency / Default?
When the Issuer misses the payment (≥ 15 days past due (DPD)), the Guaranteeing Entity will step in and repay the principal and return due to Investors. The rights to claim of debt from the Issuer will then be transferred to the Guaranteeing Entity.
9. What is the minimum investment amount?
Minimum Investment Amount: RM100