1. What is MBSG - Guaranteed Investment Note (Bullet Financing)?
MBSG is a type of bullet payment product under Guaranteed Investment Note which is quite similar to the current Accounts Payable Financing.
2. Will there still be collateral?
No. Instead, this product will be guaranteed by an appointed company (Guaranteeing Entity).
3. What is the average returns rate for this product?
4 - 8% per annum.
4. What is the payment structure?
Bullet payment, where principal and returns will be paid at the end of the financing tenure. The Issuer will have the option for early payment, with no early payment charges. The profit charged is calculated on a daily basis.
5. Is there late returns charged?
No, late returns fee is not applicable for this type of financing.
6. What is the tenure?
Up to 120 days / 4 months.
7. What is the Service Fee?
The Service Fee charged is 30% on profit earned.
8. What happens in a case of Delinquency / Default?
When the Issuer misses the payment (≥ 15 days past due (DPD)), the Guaranteeing Entity will step in and repay the principal and returns due to Investors. The rights to claim of debt from the Issuer will then be transferred to the Guaranteeing Entity.
9. What is the minimum investment amount?
Minimum Investment Amount: RM100