1. What are the requirements for a Digitalization Partner under the MSME Digital Grant Madani (GDPM)?
Digitalization Partners (DP) must be registered with MDEC to offer digital services under this initiative.
2. What services am I allowed to offer under this initiative?
You are allowed to offer various types of digital services such as Digital Marketing/Sales, Digital Payment/e-POS System, HR Payroll System/CRM, ERP/Accounting & Tax, Digital Signature, IoT/Smart System, and Cyber Security.
3. What is the process after an MSME chooses me as their Digitalization Partner?
After an MSME chooses you as their Digitalization Partner, the MSME will complete and submit an application form along with the required supporting documents to Funding Societies.
4. What happens after the MSME makes the initial payment?
After the MSME makes the initial 50% payment, you are required to deliver the agreed-upon service to the MSME.
5. How and when should I deliver the service to the MSME?
You should deliver the service to the MSME as soon as you receive the initial 50% payment from the MSME. You must ensure that training modules and other digitalization activities are implemented as per the invoice.
6. What documents do I need to submit a claim?
To submit a claim, you need to provide the final sales invoices
7. What happens after I submit a claim?
After you submit a claim, Funding Societies will review the claim and the documents submitted to approve or reject the claims.
8. How much can I claim from the Bank?
You can claim 50% of the total invoice amount or up to RM5,000.00 from BSN.
9. What happens if the claim I submitted is rejected?
If your claim is rejected, you will be notified via email. You will then be given the chance to provide additional documentation or clarification as needed.
10. How will I be notified about the status of my claim?
You will be notified via email about the status of your claim. After your claim is approved, Funding Societies will send a disbursement instruction to the Bank, who will then disburse the payment to you.
11. What happens if the MSME fails to make the initial 50% payment?
If the MSME fails to make the initial 50% payment, the grant approval will be cancelled and the MSME would have to reapply for the grant.
1. Is there a fee associated with this payment?
If your account is set up to accept payments exclusively through credit cards, there will be no fee. However, if your account is configured to accept both FPX and credit card payments, FPX payments will be free of charge, but credit card payments will incur a fee of 2.25% for payments made with Malaysia-issued cards or 3.3% for payments made with internationally issued credit cards.
2. After my account is successfully activated, what comes next?
MSME will be required to make payments within 14 days from the date they receive the activation email."
3. Will I receive a notification when the payment is deposited into my bank account?
You will receive an email notification at your registered email address once the funds have been successfully transferred to your bank account.
4. Where will the funds be sent?
The funds will be directed to your activated BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional) account designated for this program.
5. Is it possible for the MSMEs to make an offline payment to me?
Regrettably, all payment arrangements must be conducted through this channel for the sake of proper record-keeping Any transactions made outside of this arrangement will result in the forfeiture of the grant application.
6. I wish to update my bank account information. What is the process for doing so?
Unfortunately, we cannot assist with changing bank account details.
7. How will the payment from the MSME appear on my bank statement?
It will be shown as 'CardUp.Co,' along with a distinct identifier to help you identify the payment request
8. What is the expected timeframe for the funds to be deposited into my bank account?
You can anticipate the funds to be credited to your bank account within three (3) business days from the date your payor (the MSME's) credit card or online payment is charged